Mulch Layer 2550 Manual Ro-Trak. Raised Bed Plastic Laying Machine with Crowned Raised Bed
- Related products
- Customer feedback
- We currently have a lot of Inventory of these but * Please Call to Order This Equipment * 1 800 345 3747
The 2550 M is the ideal mulch layer for a small to medium budget minded grower laying plastic on contours or hills sometimes. This machine lays 36", 42", and 48" plastic as well as any layer made.
This machine is heavy duty with tons of features that make it a real bargain.
This price includes the Manual Ro-Trak and Crowned Raised Bed. Please add on the other options available for this machine, such as the Drip Attachment, Double Drip Attachment, Center Bed Filler, etc
(Please let us quote your shipping on these larger machines. Or place your order & understand we may have to amend it after your order. The website may not be able to figure it, but adding a couple of rolls of drip tape & plastic does not typically add to the cost of shipping this machine.)
Model #2550 Series II Raised Bed Plastic Mulch Layer
- 60” row centers, 60 hp FWD minimum.
- Adjustable from 3 ft. or 4 ft. wide plastic.
- Adjustable bed height from 3” to 7” high bed.
- Adjustable brake tension on plastic roll carriers.
- Bed press has adjustable side press plates.
- With operator seat
- Adjustable row marker.
- Replaceable, reversible plow shares blades.
- UHMW (replaceable) poly lined bed press.
- Spring loaded shovels on side, help loosen soil for cover disk.
- Automatic self steering Ro-trak for hill sides
- Single or double drip applicator
- Crowned bed press for level fields
- Center fillers, to help fill center of bed
- Category II, 3-point hitch
- 400 lb. Stainless ground driven dry fertilizer hopper.
- Fumigation tank mounts with gas knives.
|3 Ft. Plastic||4 Ft. Plastic|
|Bed Height Bed Width||Bed Height Bed Width|
------Must Ship on a Pallet ----- Lift Gates are additional if you cannot unload the pallet yoursefl. ------ Must be on site at time of delivery in order to inspect and sign for delivery.