2600 Plastic Mulch Layer Manual Model (call to order)
- Related products
- Customer feedback
* Please Call to Order This Equipment * 1 800 345 3747 * Freight Shipping CANNOT be configured online.
Raised Bed Plastic Mulch Layer -- Model 2600 Series II with Manual Ro-Trak
THE 2600 M is the ideal mulch laying machine for a medium to large grower. This machine is well worth the money and is for the grower laying plastic on contours or hills.
This unit lays: 36", 42", 48" and 60" PLASTIC . ** REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF 80 HP OR A 4 WHEEL DRIVE 50 HP TRACTOR.
- 64" row centers, 70 hp FWD minimum.
- Adjustable plastic width from 3 ft. to 5 ft. wide
- Adjustable bed height from 5" to 9" high bed.
- Adjustable brake tension on plastic roll carriers.
- Single Drip Tape Attachment INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE HERE
- Crowned bed press for level fields INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE HERE
- Bed press has adjustable side press plates.
- With operator seat
- Adjustable row marker.
- Replaceable, reversible plow shares blades.
- UHMW (replaceable) poly lined bed press.
- Spring loaded shovels on side, help loosen soil for cover disk.
- Automatic self steering Ro-trak for hill sides
- Double drip applicator
- Center fillers, to help fill center of bed
- Category II, 3-point hitch
- 400 lb. Stainless ground driven dry fertilizer hopper.
- Fumigation tank mounts with gas knives.
MADE IN THE USA
THE CROWNED RAISED BED OPTION MAKES THE CENTER HIGHER AND ALLOWS RAIN WATER TO SHED EASIER FROM THE BED. VERY USEFUL TO PREVENT PUDDLING. THIS IS ONE OPTION WE ORDER FOR ALL OF OUR MULCH LAYERS.
The CENTER BED FILLERS are good for heavier soils. It helps to move more soil to the center of the bed.
You will also need the Drip Attachment. Will you be laying a Single Row of Drip Tape or a Double Row of Drip Tape? (Single Drip = DA. Double Drip Attachment = Double DA)
THIS MACHINE IS HEAVY DUTY WITH TONS OF FEATURES THAT MAKES IT A REAL BARGAIN.
|3 Ft. Plastic||4 Ft. Plastic||5 Ft. Plastic|
|Bed Height Bed Width||Bed Height Bed Width||Bed Height Bed Width|
------Must Ship on a Pallet ----- Lift Gates are additional if you cannot unload the pallet yoursefl. ------ Must be on site at time of delivery in order to inspect and sign for delivery.