FV ALSA FOOT VALVE, HDPE W/FLANGE - RUBBER AND SCREEN
- Related products
- Customer feedback
HDPE CHECK VALVE. *USE AS A FOOT VALVE WITH SCREEN.
1. Valve Body made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
2. Maximum working pressure of 150 psi.
3. The working mechanism is made of all stainless steel.
4. The closing contact of the disc is Rubber (Also available in VITON).
5. The comprehensive design of the valve body allows a flow without restrictions.
6. Regardless of the position in which you install it; horizontal, vertical, or inclined, the check valve will operate normally and effectively.
7. Easy inspection and maintenance due to its simple
8. The closing mechanism is designed to close a
moment before the flow is reversed. This action
decreases the loud hammering sound of water
hammer. The flap cannot jam in the open position.
9. Completely resistant all kinds of corrosion.
10. Can be used as the check of foot valve (Check valve
There have been no reviews for this product.