Flowmeters, aka Water Meters by Netafim. Don't guess. Know if your water and fertilizer applications are correct.
- Related products
- Customer feedback
Water Meters -- Flow Meters by Netafim
Every irrigation system needs water and fertilizer delivered at the right time and in the right amounts. Using a Meter is the only way to make sure water and fertilizers are delivered accurately. High quality Netafim Water Meters provide the confidence and assurance that the correct amount of water and fertilizer (nutrients) are being delivered to the crop maximizing yields and reducing energy costs.
Effective Water Management
It is a fact that all crops are affected if irrigation is not consistent and accurate. The use of water meters ensures growers are able to measure and effectively manage the watering of their crops. Over and under irrigation affects your bottom line.
- Over Irrigating and Under Irrigation Result in Reduction of Crop Yield and Quality. Plants become stressed by both too much water or too little water which affects crop yields and quality.
- Over Irrigating Results in Waste of Water, Energy and Fertilizers. Energy and fertilizer costs increase with every gallon of wasted water.
- Unprecendented Warranty. The industrys longest warranty, three years on the metering components (register and metering assembly) and five years on the meter body.
- Highest Quality Standards. All meters are individually tested, calibrated and inspected and the testing documents are included with each meter.
- Monitors System Performance. Records total water applied and ensures verification of water received versus water pumped or purchased.
- Accurate and Reliable Measurement. Water meters are a more accurate way to deliver water to a crop and perform reliably day after day.