Jr Pro Treegators. Case of 30. (Low profile design for low-branch plantings.)
- Related products
- Customer feedback
Treegator is a slow release watering system for new trees.
Treegator® is a slow release watering system for new trees. Our Treegator® Jr. Pro delivers a high volume of water directly to the root system of a newly planted tree or shrub with no run-off or evaporation.
Treegator® Jr. Pro features a low-profile design that enables it to fit under plantings with branches beginning only 6" from the ground or higher.
Plus, it's made of a durable brown PVC plastic that allows it to seamlessly blend with the surrounding landscape.
Filled with water - 36" diameter x 7" tall
- Fits planting with trunks up to 6 inches in diameter.
- Made of brown PVC with "gator-skin" embossing.
- UV-stabilized to withstand exposure to sunlight
- Continuously waters for approximately 5 to 8 hours. Removable dual emitter system solves clogging issues.
- Convenient handle allows for easy filling.
- Use on a level surface or properly built mulch pile.
3-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
** Follow Instructions Before Using ** 3-Year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.