PRL 3/4" and 1" Pressure Regulators by Senninger. * Low Flow Model with Pipe Threads *
- Related products
- Customer feedback
Senninger® Pressure Regulator --The PRL (Pressure Regulator Low Flow) is ideal for installations requiring lower flows of 0.5 to 8.0 gpm (114 to 1817 L/hr).
Suggested use in solid-set, drip, other low-volume irrigation systems, as well as center pivot and mechanical-move irrigation systems.
A must so you do not damage your drip irrigation system!
NPT = National Pipe Thread (F = Female Hose and M = Male Hose Threads)
- Senninger® regulators maintain a constant preset outlet pressure with varying inlet pressures, which alleviates pressure differences that can cause an applicator’s area of coverage to change.
- 100% pressure tested, to ensure quality and performance
- Very low hysteresis and friction losses
- Can be installed above or below ground
- Patented tamper-proof design
- No external metal parts for excellent corrosion resistance
- Two-year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
There have been no reviews for this product.