Pressure Regulators by Netafim. 3/4" up to 3" in Size. Plastic and Brass Regulators
- Related products
- Customer feedback
Netafim Pressure Regulators are manufactured with non-corrosive, high quality plastic and brass materials that withstand all fertilizers and chemicals in common use providing years of trouble-free operation. The one-piece sealed regulating unit - different for each pressure option - is field replaceable and easy to maintain.
- 3/4" Low Flow is an in-line unit with female threaded connections, silicon diaphragm for no leakage and is sealed to regulate accurately at low flows.
- Provides instant response to variations in pressure assuring that outlet pressure will remain constant regardless of inlet pressure.
- Preset with flows from .25 to 175 GPM.
- Regulating unit has stainless steel spring and screw and EPDM rubber diaphragm creating a tight seal eliminating leakage.
- The rise versus the decline in outlet pressure has significantly decreased ensuring better hydraulic performance.
- Built-in operating indicator visually shows when proper outlet pressure is achieved.
For Replacement Unit (Springs):
Pressure Regulating Unit Features:
- Quick and simple to change pressures
- One-piece sealed pressure regulating unit for each pressure option
- Pressure regulator body remains the same
- No spring colors to remember
- Given Flow Rate = 63 GPMNominal Required Pressure = 20 psi
- Using Pressure Regulator Model 2” x 6 will result in 10.5 GPM per regulating unit.
- 10.5 GPM per regulating unit will result in an output pressure of 18 psi. (See chart at right)
- Headloss of 2” x 6 Pressure Regulator at 63 GPM is 5 psi. (See chart at left)
- Design pressure at inlet of Pressure Regulator should be 18 + 5 = 23 psi
There have been no reviews for this product.