PRLG by Senninger is ideal for gardens & lower flow systems connected to hose bibb (spigot) faucets. 1/2 - 7 gpm only.
- Related products
- Customer feedback
By Senninger, these are so easy to use and need no Adapters.
Senninger’s PRLG is ideal for installations requiring lower flows including low-volume and sprinkler irrigation systems connected to hose bibb faucets or other lawn and landscape applications.
Each regulator maintains a constant preset outlet pressure based on its flow / inlet pressure. (Note: With no flow through the regulator, the inlet and outlet pressures will be the same.) Using the PRLG can help prevent wasteful misting when using small nozzles.
• 100% water tested for accuracy
• Tamper-proof housing
• Maximum flow path resists plugging
• Very low hysteresis and friction loss
• Pressures: 10-40 psi (0.69-2.76 bar)
• Flows: 1/2- 7 gpm (23 – 1590 L/hr)
• Inlet sizes: 3/4” F hose, 3/4” F NPT
• Outlet sizes: 3/4” M hose, 3/4” M NPT
• Backed by 2-year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance