EVO-4AG NEW! Runs 1 Second to 24 Hours! Toro Evolution Controller - 4 Zone Contoller
- Related products
- Customer feedback
NEW BY TORO!
Horticultural customers wanted a controller to perform watering and misting for cooling or propagation. Toro believes the Evolution AG meets these needs and more.
The Next Level of Agriculture The Evolution AG Controller was designed to easily automate agricultural irrigation in a simple, straightforward way. Open and close irrigation and fertigation valves reliably, in farming conditions, 24/7. Evolution AG–it speaks your language
RUNS 1 SECOND UP TO 24 HOURS!
- Simple Pulse Irrigation - for difficult soils & SDI (Subsurface Drip Irrigation)
- Modular expansion: 4, 8, 12 & 16 valves HOT SWAPPABLE MODULES
- One Button Toggles English to Spanish!
Introducing the next generation in controllers! With an intuitive interface and exclusive features for "smart" control, the new Toro®EVOLUTION® is an easy choice for residential and light-commercial applications.
Basic Features For Everyday Use, Advanced Settings For the Pros. The EVOLUTION® controller is designed to streamline the installation and setup process. No more turning dials or flipping switches - nearly every function needed is just a couple clicks away.
Introducing the next generation in controllers! With an intuitive interface and exclusive features for “smart” control, the new Toro® EVOLUTION® is an easy choice for residential and light-commercial applications. Revolutionary Interface The EVOLUTION controller’s user interface was designed with the customer in mind.
Shortcut buttons provide quick access to basic functions while the advanced menu leverages the experience and knowledge of the irrigation professional, all shown on a graphics display that navigates similar to many modern consumer electronic devices.
Easy Upgrade to Integrated Smart Control An optional Smart Connect® device plugs into the timing mechanism, enabling it to wirelessly communicate directly with a number of add-on devices—including a weather sensor, handheld remote, multiple soil sensors, and up to two wireless relays. Computer-programmable with USB Drive Simple-to-use software allows you to program everything at a computer. Use a standard USB drive to transfer programming to one or more controllers in a matter of seconds.
Create custom schedules or utilize the easy-to-use wizard to generate schedules based on historical watering requirements of your location.
Programming Features One schedule in the default “STANDARD” mode Up to six schedules in “ADVANCED” mode: –
- Three irrigation schedules, four start times per schedule – One wired auxiliary schedule, plus two optional wireless auxiliary schedules
- Three scheduling choices: Seven-day calendar – 1- to 30-day interval with up to seven day exclusions – Odd/even days with up to seven day exclusions Monthly season adjust by schedule
- Schedule stacking, with automatic split cycle when watering adjustments are greater than 100%
- Grow-in schedule settable up to 90 days, automatically reverts to regular irrigation schedule Station runtimes from one minute to twelve hours
- Allows 30, 60, or 90 second manual runtimes for things such as winterization/blowouts Programmable well-recovery/station-delay from 10 seconds to 30 minutes
- Pump start delay from 10 seconds to 30 minutes
- Master valve ON/OFF by zone
- Timed water off from one to fourteen days
- Compatible with normally-closed rain sensors
- Automatic short detection for circuit protection and faster troubleshooting
- Non-volatile memory doesn’t require batteries and holds programming for up to five years
- Diagnostic zone test measures and displays current draw of solenoid and identifies short, over current and open conditions