0-100 PSI, Non-Lead, Standard Pressure Gauge. #IPG 1002-4L
- Related products
- Customer feedback
0-100 PSI HARVARD, STANDARD PRESSURE GAUGE (NON LIQUID)
2" Face, 1/4" Lower Connection
Pressure Gauge Features:
• Rugged precision made phosphor-bronze Bourdon tube movements assuring maximum accuracy (+/- 3-2-3%) under adverse field conditions. • TO BE USED WITH AIR OR WATER ONLY.
• Manufactured for AGI in an ISO 9001 facility. • Bourdon tube movement is totally enclosed in corrosion resistant housing.
• Resists rust, electrolytic action and chemical solvents.
• Third party certified to NSF/ANSI 372. No Lead brass sockets.
• Deep drawn one piece steel or molded plastic housings encase a quality movement.
• Genuine mar-resistant glass or acrylic lens.
There have been no reviews for this product.