Dorot 24 & 110 Volt AC Electric Throttling Solenoid Valves by Netafim 61et1pbi
- Related products
- Customer feedback
Electric PBI Throttling Valves
Dorot is known as being the leading manufactuer of commercial, high quality valves. The valve is low maintenance for years of extended use. This valve works great under the harshest conditions!
These valves are ideal for ultra high flow or low flow capacity irrigation systems. A built-in 2-way solenoid offers ease of operation and reliability. Standard with a flow control (throttling) handle, large internal water passages for clog resistance and no moving parts in the flow path. The valves can be installed vertically or horizontally and require no maintenance.
Why Electric PBI Throttling Valves by Netafim
- Durable, glass reinforced nylon construction provides superb hydraulic performance.
- Large internal water passage with no moving parts in the flow path prevents clogging.
- Built-in 2-Way Solenoid with low power requirement for ease of operation and reliability.
- Available Sizes: 1”, 1 1/2”, 2” and 323
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1” – 115 psi and 2” to 323 – 150 psi
- Maximum Water Temperature: 140° F
- Connections: Female Threaded NPT
- Voltage – Standard 24 VAC, 60 Hz
- Inrush Current – 29mA
- Holding Current – 14mA
- Allowable Voltage Variation: 10%
- Body and Bonnet: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Spring: Steel (AISI 302)
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers: Stainless Steel (304)
- Diaphragm: Natural Rubber