Antelco Shrubbler Dripper Spikes and Heads, are perfect for Pots and Landscape
- Related products
- Customer feedback
Shrubbler® 360 degree Adjustable Flow. Shrubblers® by Antelco® are very popular because of their versatility. They are used to deliver water precisely to individual plants. When the cap is rotated, the flow and radius adjust from a gentle stream pattern, to a drip and finally shut off.
Use directly on the supply tubing, or use the Shrubbler from the main supply line. Great in hanging baskets, pots, and in flower beds. If you are new to Shrubblers, be sure and start with a DripMate Kit and get everything you need to make the system work.
Shrubbler® 360° Adjustable Flow
The original patented Shrubbler® with flow adjustment. Flow and coverage can be altered by rotating the cap.
- Finger-tip flow control with shut-off option.
- Spike model to anchor Shrubbler® at the plant.
- In-Line Spike and Spike models suit 0.16" ID micro tube.
- Barb model for direct attachment to micro and supply tubes.
- 10-32 Threaded model for installation into Rigid Risers and Asta® Stakes.
- 1/2" Threaded model for riser pipe installations.
Pots, tubs, landscaped gardens and nurseries. Ideal for hanging baskets. In-Line Spike model suitable for planter boxes.
Easy DIY KITS for Flowers or Vegetables (Antelco Dripmate Kits. Choose a Dripper or Sprayer pattern.)$30.00
Single Piece Fan Spray Jets. Uniform spray for landscapes by Antelco.$0.13
Antelco Distribution Micro 1/4" Tubing. (Choose 50' or 100')$11.00
Antelco 1/4 inch Micro Fittings$0.13
Antelco Mainline Poly Tubing (2 sizes - 520 x 620 and 600 x 700)$15.90