8 Mil 5/8" AquaTraxx Drip Tape (7,500' Roll) - Light to medium soils and 1-Season Crops.
- Related products
- Customer feedback
8 Mil Drip Tape is a lightweight Drip Tape. Best used on Medium Soils and on one-season crops.
** 508-12-450 is the most popular Drip Irrigation Tape used by Farmers. (Use the drop down arrow to choose spacings and flow)
** 508-04-134, 4" Spacing is used by Cut Flower and Greenhouse Growers
Premium 5/8" Drip Tape with Unmatched Precision - 8 Mil AquaTraxx Drip Tape 7,500 Foot Rolls
- Superior precision, uniformity, durability, and plugging resistance
- Seamless construction provides maximum strength
- Blue Stripes for signature of quality -Blue stripes “up” also ensures proper outlet placement
- Enhanced turbulent flow path -Better uniformity with reduced clogging
- Highly resistant to plugging due to multiple inlet filters : 8" Spacing has 64 filter inlets per outlet. -12” spacing has 200 filter inlets per outlet
- Best-In-Class coefficient of variation (Cv's) – below 3%
- Laser slit outlet eliminates startup plugging and impedes root intrusion
- Precision performance -An incredibly precise flow path molding process results in excellent Cv’s.
- Ultra-high strength and durability -Strength and flexibility mean easy installation, time and labor savings, and significantly reduced chances of damage.
- No more split seams and unglued overlaps, ensuring reliability.
FAQ: How much drip tape can I run at one time on a garden hose? Flow?
The Flow of your drip tape is the 3rd set of numbers in the Model #. This number is stated in GPM per every 100' of tape that you run.
EXAMPLE: EA5081245-7500 This tape outputs .45 gpm for every 100 feet that you run OR 4.5 gpm for every 1,000' of tape that you run.
TRY IT : 1. I have 12 gpm of water coming out of your garden hose at the field/plot. Therefore, I can run 2,666 feet of drip tape at one time. (MATH: 12 divided by .45= 26.666 x 100 feet = 2,666 feet)
2. I have 14 gpm of water " " " ... Therefore, I can run 3,111 feet of drip tape at one time.
Take your Flow (.22, .34, .45, .67, 1.34 and divide it into your GPM. Multiply that # x 100 feet.
How do you figure your GPM ? Take your garden hose close to your garden plot or field. Run it for approx 2 minutes. Then time yourself filling up a 5 gallon bucket. How long did it take? 30 seconds would mean you roughly have 10 gpm.
Drip Tape needs 6 PSI to work properly; and not more than 12 PSI or it will split.
1.0 Mil -BLACK - Embossed Plastic Mulch in various widths$128.00
Red Handle Valve Connects Drip Tape to Poly Header Line. 420BV (Included in our Super and Pro Garden Kits)$2.00
1/4" Barb Connectors fit all Standard 5/8 Drip Tape to the Poly Header Line. (250B or 250BV-06-LS)$0.60
400B-06-LSO (Drip Tape x Poly Connector) *Best Seller$0.54
Punches for Drip Tape, Poly, Layflat, Sprinklers and all your hose & tubing alterations!$1.00
Drip Tape Couplers. Repairs standard 5/8 drip tape. Fix Holes, Leaks with these connectors for your AquaTraxx or T-Tape. F CPT-06-LSO$0.79
Drip Tape Coupler with Red (Blue) on/off Valve. Coupling fits 5/8 Standard Tape. F CPT-BV-06-LS$2.74