Flatube or Oval Hose Tubing, Various Sizes.
- Related products
- Customer feedback
Blue Stripe® Oval Hose (aka Flatube).
Oval Hose can be used as a mainline or submain, or as a lateral line in a permanent crop application.
Large diameter sizes for submain and mainline applications as a cost effective alternative to PVC
Smaller diameters can be used in lateral run applications on permanent crops
- When pressurized Oval Hose becomes round just like standard Blue Stripe round hose – offers freight savings of up to 50%
** 1 1/2" to 4 inches available with a max psi of 21.
- The unique Oval configuration allows you to reduce storage space
- Tough enough to Run Over with a Tractor! ** Made in the USA
- 2 Year Warranty! The Blue Stripe® of Quality Trademark is backed by Toro, the most trusted name in Micro-Irrigation
• Blue Stripe® Oval Hose polyethylene tubing is manufactured from premium grade linear low density resins and is built for tough dependable operation in the field.
It is the alternative to expensive and cumbersome PVC and Layflat tubing. And with Oval Hose you will not produce holes that lead to leaking as in layflat.
Proflat Green Vinyl Premium Layflat for Higher Pressure$198.00
Kit Pro 2: This Complete Kit will includes all the essentials for a 2-ACRE crop using a Pond or River.$3245.00
Red Handle Valve Connects Drip Tape to Poly Header Line. 420BV (Included in our Super and Pro Garden Kits)$2.00
Layflat Blue Vinyl High Pressure Mainline Hose #VF$150.00
Plug, Insert Barbed PVC Gray Fittings # 1449$0.97