Ironsides High Pressure Hose
- Related products
- Customer feedback
Ironsides has same features as Layflat hose but handles more pressure. Ironsides resists kinking and twisting. Use for sprinkler systems or supply hose. High quality hose made by Kuriyama of America, Inc.
Ironsides PVC "layflat" heavy duty water discharge hose has premium quality PVC tube and cover, reinforced with two spiral plies and longitudinal synthetic cords. Premium quality PVC tube and cover, reinforced with two spiral plies and longitudinal synthetic cords.
- Durable PVC Material - Provides good abrasion, chemical and UV resistance.
- Premium Heavy Duty Construction - Our most durable PVC layflat hose. Designed for applications requiring higher working pressures.
- MSHA Accepted - Hose accepted by United States Dept. of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration as having met the Interim Fire Criteria Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines, acceptance no. IC-218/3.
- UV Resistant - Hose resists damage that can result from exposure to UV light, allowing for prolonged outdoor use.
- Smooth PVC Tube - Provides low friction loss.
- PVC Cores - Hoses coiled around durable PVC cores providing for easy unwinding.
- Compact Design - Flat hose design rolls up into tight coils for easy storage and transport, takes up less space than other hoses.
|1 1/2"||IS150||200 psi||35 gpm|
|2"||IS 200||175 psi||60 gpm|
|3"||IS 300||150 psi||160 gpm|
|4"||IS 400||125 psi||350 gpm|
|6"||IS 600||115 psi||450 gpm|
Service Temperature Min -5 degrees F or -20 degrees C
Service Temperature Max 170 degrees F or 76 degrees C