Rain Sensor by Claber. 90915 (Fits 8410,8420,8486,8488). No more WASTING WATER while it rains!
- Related products
- Customer feedback
The Rain Sensor by Claber . Save wasted water! This timer turns off sprinklers and/or irrigation when it is raining!
The system will shut down when the internal flow reaches a total level of 2 ounces. Programming will resume when the water evaporates. To connect, simply remove the front panel of the Duplo water timer by pressing the 2 side buttons and slide the connector onto the far left prongs. Supplied with a stainless steel wall bracket, install the sensor in a clear area up to 6 ft. distant from water timer without any type of vegetation coverage and away from sprinklers. It is important to keep the orange cover in place to keep out leaves and/or impurities that could impair operation
- Made In Italy
- Automatically shuts down the timer when it rains and resumes programs when water evaporates from housing
- Includes stainless steel wall bracket, screws and 6 foot cable
- Special design cover to prevent small animals from resting on the rain sensor
- Compatible only with Claber models 8410, 8420, 8486, 8488
- 2 Year Warranty
- High Quality made products