Watermark Monitor Data Logger. Read Soil Moisture Automatically.
- Related products
- Customer feedback
The Watermark Monitor is the standard wired version of our data logger providing users with a reliable, simple, and effective means of collecting information.
WATERMARK Monitor Features:
- Automatically reads sensors at a selectable interval
- 8 sensor capacity, can read:
- WATERMARK Soil Moisture Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Tipping Bucket Rain Gauges (with 900M-RGA adapter)
- IRROMETER Tensiometers (with RSU)
- On/Off switch states
- 4-20 mA
- 0-5 V
- Temperature compensation
- WaterGraph Software included (MS Windows only)
- In-field display of current reading
- Download history to a computer
- Outdoor mount
- 9 Volt battery included
- Complete with 8 sensors (1 Temperature & 7 WATERMARKs)
The WATERMARK Monitor is user programmed for the individual characteristics of the site to be monitored:
Stored readings are downloaded to a computer for display. Other display options are available. The software, included with the WATERMARK Monitor, is used to set up your individual site profile, launch the data-logger, download recorded history and graphically display the results. The data file created can also be opened by some spreadsheet or graphing programs, like Microsoft Excel®.
There have been no reviews for this product.