High Flow Senninger Regulators in 1" and 2"
- Related products
- Customer feedback
The PR-HF (Pressure Regulator High Flow) is ideal for installations requiring higher flows
of 10-32 gpm (2271 to 7268 L/hr), including solid-set sprinkler and low volume manifolds.
- Senniger irrigation water pressure regulators maintain a constant preset outlet pressure with varing inlet pressures, which alleviates pressure differences that can cause an applicator's area of coverage to change.
- 100% pressure tested, to ensure quality and performance.
- Very low hysteresis and friction losses
- Can be installed above or below ground
- Two-year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance.FEATURE
Senninger Pressure Regulators keep the pressure in your irrigation system steady and at the right level so your emitters work the way they're supposed to. Manufactured from high-impact engineering plastics, Senninger regulators have been the industry leader for over five decades.
TIP: Pressure regulators are placed as close to the field as possible and are used to prevent damage to the drip irrigation system or to hold the pressures at the ideal operating pressure.
NOTE: The regulator must match the flow and the pressure of your system.