Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts™
- Customer feedback
- Registered with the US EPA for use in greenhouse and nurseries.
- Water soluble IBA-No Alcohol required to dissolve.
- Easy to use. Measure and mix. Economical to use.
- Can be used be basal dip, and foliar total immerse or spray drip down methods.
- Aproved label under WPS for zero-hour re-entry inteveral.
Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts™ is used by professional growers to propagate new plants from cuttings. This rooting hormone used 20% IBA Water Salts as its medium and contains no alcohol. Because of this, it is EPA registered for "spray drip down or over the top" safe application to plabts in propagation beds. No need to "dip" each individual plant, resulting in hige time and labor savings. Also may be used on plants as a "quick dip", "total immersion", and "basal long soak" method.