Metal Staples. 6", 8" or Circle Top. * Used to hold Weed Fabrics (Ground Cover) and Tubing in place.
- Related products
- Customer feedback
Sod Staples used to hold down Weed Barrier Fabrics, Erosion control fabrics and Drip Tape or Tubings.
6 Inch Long (Anchor Pins) (Cases of 1000) or Circle-Topped Metal Sod Staples (Cases of 1000) or 8 Inch Long Staples - Box of 500
- 11 Gauge Metal Sod Staples (Anchor Pins)
- 8 inch staples are sold only by the box - 500 to one box
- Stay Put Wire Anchor. - Use on mainline tubings up to 1" O.D.
- Use to hold your Weed Fabric down.
- Works well with any soil - erosion control products.
- Also to secure Outdoor Cords, Wires, Christmas Decorations, Above-Ground Wiring, etc
L & M is one of the leading Manufacturers of Sod Staples in the USA.
- 6" X 1" X 6" (1,000 per Box) (100 per bag sold - See PREVIOUS PRODUCT
- 6" x 1" Circle Top Staples (1000 per box)
- 8" X 1" X 8" (500 per Box)
Sold in quantities of 54 boxes per pallet. Metal composition: Cold Rolled High Carbon Steel Rod Grab Tensile Strength: 154,000 lbs Thickness: 11 ga Domestic: 2.74 mm Import: 2.85 mm We offer both imported and Sod Staples manufactured in the USA by L & M Supply Company.